Thursday 13 September 2007

SUMATRA EARTHQUAKE


a serious earthquake hit sumatra last evening about 7.10pm... i was engrossed in my work... when i looked up to read from my PC, i felt i was shaking... i tot i was having dizzy spells. so i went back to my desk and told my friend who was chatting online with me just mins ago. i could not even stand properly. then i heard some noises like some things hitting against each other. so i scan the office... guess wat i saw? the blinds in my boss room was swaying lightly, tt sight frightens me! then i saw the glass doors trembling. i was thinking cant be moving air tt causes this coz the central aircon was shut down 30mins ago. i also saw the gong swinging like someone has touched it. felt like the building is gonna collapsed. i sat there with a blank mind for a few mins before i called my Daddy n Mummy. Kind of confirm those were earthquake tremours then. Quickly shut down the PCs & grab the things i think would need in case soemething serious happen & we r nt allowed to get into the office! i was still feeling shaky after i got out of office builing. in fact... the things i went through in the office stays tru' the whole evening in my mind. an experience thou.... but felt sad for the pple who hv to endure the quakes yesterday & today... hopefully no more!

No comments: