Thursday 18 October 2007

IS IT HIM?

Did not expect this when I signed up for the CFP course… my aim was to learn some knowledge which I can apply at work and it turn out, yes… the course increased my financial planning knowledge and also I met someone, MAYBE he is the one I have been waiting for. Our fate started on 4 Sep from a calculator question… and don’t know since which day, we have been sitting next to each other in class. Things were just normal until we started to communicate furiously through MSN and SMS. My poor phone bill this month….! Hmm… as I have always said, my ideal partner has to be tall, skinny, fair, wear specs, mature, knowledgeable, humorous, loving… (alamak! my criteria not so simple after all, kekeke…)! So does he fit my criteria??? Let me see, he is not so tall (oops! but taller than me la), fair (oops!), wear specs (aiyo…he got perfect eyesight) BUT he is mature, knowledgeable, humorous, loving & maybe able to tolerate my nonsense! We have endless conversation and we can share views & be open about anything! He thinks before he acts. More importantly, he can make me laugh! Our first date… drinks at ECP and a chat that lasted till 4.30AM by the beach after class! Oh… I must mention something he gave me a white shawl, so coincidental that cause the classroom was really cold that day. He has planned to give me the shawl but still I find him so sweet as the shawl came just in time. Our subsequent dates were spent doing revision & preparing for exam…. boring hor? Our next few dates…? Maybe will be taking up the job of an expensive Singaporean maid cause he will be moving in into his new house soon and there will be a lot of cleaning n unpacking. I shall think of my compensation package… He seems so hopeful about our future and includs me in his daily life, he seem so much more anxious about this relationship than me! I should be happy but at the same time I am also worried that this is just short-lived thingy! I hope my search can stop here and he is the one that I have been waiting for! Well…. he came into my life just b4 my 33rd birthday… what a close shave! So keeping fingers, toes & eyes crossed (hahahaaaa)… The course has ended but our journey has just began!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he read your blog??? haha..... u seemed to have a beautiful picture there!

Twinkling Stars said...

hi princess... agree with u. i painted a beautiful picture, coz everybody including him tells me to think positive. so here i am with this beautiful picture. just the beginning, so everything has to be beautiful right? dunno can last long or not...

Keisaryan said...

yes, twinkles.....it WILL last.

And princess, i do read her blogs.