Sunday 20 July 2008

Beautiful Moon

I was lying on my bed 1 night and saw a bright light coming through the window. I decided to put on my glasses and see where this light was coming from. The light was from the almost full moon. I stood by the window to look at the moon for a while. I find crescent moon the most beautiful of all. Just thin yellow slit on the sky that looks like a smile. Moon was the source of light for human being before lights were invented. Amazing how an object in such great distance can light up earth. Light has brought us convenience but it killed many nature sights. Without lights, I could see the stars in the sky easily. Without light, there is no harm to the temperature. Without lights, I would sleep early and have no eye bags. Hahaha... It would be nice to see what's on the sky when we turn off all the lights in Singapore, don't you think so?

No comments: