Wednesday 30 May 2007

29 MAY 2007 - AN EVENTFUL DAY???


I had dinner with Kalyn. Kalyn is Andy's current girlfriend, who is a divorcee with 2 kids. Andy is a guy whom I know for 6 years, went steady for 6 months and I called off the relationship last September. One fine day, Kalyn called me and asked me wat is my relationship with Andy. And this is how I got to know Kalyn. Apparaently, this man is flirt, he has several woman at the same time. He doesn't destroy the proof of his unfaithfulness. Oh my... y I always end up knowing jerks??

We should be "enemies" since we like the same guy. But things did not turn up that way... we had dinner @ Thai Express for about 2 hours. We discovered that we have many things in common. We are of the same age, likse the same food, similar views etc. etc. We have kind of become friends and we will be clubbing together soon! Our next date...

My thoughts after meeting Kalyn... she is a nice girl like me. Andy is a jerk to hurt her. Wat has he done in this life and previous life to deserve a lady like that... So my friend is right... there are only 2 kinds of men on earth, one type is "Jian" and the other is "Very Jian". He belongs to the latter! Heeheee... I am glad I made the right decision to drop him. Thank GOD for that! My next date with Kalyn... clubbing together. We have a plan. We should appear in front of Andy together and see his reaction!

No comments: