Monday 28 May 2007

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

May 13 2007 - The 7 of us watched The Phantom of the Opera @ Esplanade Theatre. I picked up this brochure at the sistic booth:



My entry pass: I sat in Row E, seat 16. Wow... this seat was so near the stage that you get full sensory experiences. Sight, sound and smell.

Was engrossed in the show when this chandelier dropped at a fast speed above my head. My heart went "pop-pop-pop". So scare that it will hit me and I go @_@!

Brad Little - The Phantom
Rebecca Pitcher - Christine Daae
John Bowles - Raoul
Although this is my 2nd time watching (1st time 12 years ago), I still enjoy the show... the props, the costumes,
the sensation... they were great! Looking forward to the next musical... Dirty Dancing, Footloose, Evita, Riverdance...

No comments: