Saturday 30 June 2007

小星星的魅力

My goodness... a cab driver actually asked me for my number! Went drinking with my aunt and cousins, 3 of us shared a SMART cab. I dropped my cousin's friend and my aunt befor I head home. The cabby chatted with me and it is quite normal so I talk to him. Upon reaching my home, he keep saying I am very pretty and my make-up looks good... blah blah blah! Then he asked me for my name card which I don't carry when I go clubbing! I didn't want to give him my number so I asked for his card instead. He asked me to send him a sms when I reached home which of course I didn't! He said he wants to buy me dinner. When I got down the cab, I almost ran into the lift... then I spotted he was still watching me from his cab!!!!!! My goodness... 难道。。。佛靠金装, 人靠衣装,女人靠化妆???哈哈哈。。
p.s. I never anyhow 放电 hor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

hoon said...

Ridiculous! the cab driver..who he think he is? SE4 GUI3!!! wat is the plate no? must report to his Co for harassing customer!!! u sld tell him to dial ur private number at 999!!!!! But one thing for sure u still have MEI4 LI4 wor! HAHA =)