Wednesday 20 June 2007

HEARTBROKEN

Bad things always happen in a pair or trio to me! The most unexpected happen to me again. I came face to face with Don in Eastpoint. He was with a gal. One look, you will be able to identify that she is his girlfriend. He saw me and he let a sound which got me stare right into his face. I quickly pick up my speed and walk as fast as I could. Thoughts ran wildly in my mind like fire. I couldn't think straight... trying to recall his number to get confirmation. WHY? I dunno, I just want to know who that gal is. No answer! I couldn't hold back my tears anymore... Tears keep flowing on the mrt platform, in the train, on the bus and all the way home!
I picked up the courage to call him and he sounded angry! I didn't expect this from him. We broke off on the understanding that he has no time for relationship. So why is he in 1 now? He lied... I was stupid to believe that he still love me and wun hurt me. Didn't he communicated months back that if 1 day he is ready for relationship again, he will come back. He dare not even tell me whether he loves this gal. SIGH! I asked him to delete my phone number and forget me but he says he wun do any of this. So wat does not mean?
He is confused and I dun want to be in this confusion. He will be out of my life... never again I will let him in, into my heart. I will remember how he had hurt me. This will be the last time he will hear from me and this is the last time I will shed tears over him!

2 comments:

hoon said...

Dont be dishearten my dear friend. Life goes on without man. What is man, man! Never ever shed a tear for a man. Man are selfish creature. It is not worth and they do not deserve it!

U must believe that u will find your happiness some day and that someone will love u more than u love him.

Have faith and be strong always. Remember u have your family and friends who are always there for u when u need a shoulder to cry on.

SY Jia You!!!!
Be there always.

屁屁猫 said...

kick the ass of this SOB!!! no need to cry over him.