Wednesday 20 June 2007

MY DADDY


All the while, I m closer to my Mummy than to my Dad. Deep down in my heart, I still have a little hatred for him for what he has done. I hardly see him when I was younger and this has distanced me further from him. When everybody were talking about their wonderful Father, I have to listen with a sour heart. The 6 years he was away from the family did not bridge this gap.

Yesterday, my dad was hospitalised. This is the first time in his life (if I dun remember wrongly). When I saw him lying on the bed, I realised he has aged so much. Whatever negative feelings I had for him disappeared. I should love him more and I must love him more because I only have 1 Father. Without him, I wun be here.


Someone send me this email... but i dun think u can read the contents. If you are interested to read the details, drop me a comment, I will email it to you!
I want my daddy to hold my hand so that I wun let him go no matter wat happen!

At the point for writing this, my Dad has been discharged from the hospital!

THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

1 comment:

屁屁猫 said...

hope your daddy has a speedy recovery :)